Bullet Journaling

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding
From Snoopy meets Hobbes

Here's hoping that anyone and everyone who's half way through #NaNoWriMo is absolutely smashing that 50k word count.

Due to my retail job, I'm not participating in it this year. So I'm just offering all the support and writing help I can. Today's post deals with something I've discovered fairly recently and already enjoy. Today I'm introducing y'all to my bullet journal or bujo for short.

33+ Simple Bullet Journal Ideas to Simplify your Daily Activity #bulletjournal #bulletjournalideas #journalideas
From In Dots

If you've never heard of bujo before, it physically is a journal with pages that are filled with lines of dots. That's it. But it really can be so much more. It's a design it yourself planner with no rules and no limits.

I personally use my bujo to track my work schedule, monthly tasks, blog ideas, and anything else I need. Examples of "anything else" would be  budget, contact wear-age, and future plans.

My set up is pretty basic. I use an index, of course, to help me find stuff easily. I have a eight month future log - blocks that show any events, dates, and goals for each of the months represented. I also set up a monthly spread - a simple, quick line of dates and weekdays that I jot any basic activities for that day. That's it.

So that's sounds interesting (maybe), but what's the use of it? Does it actually help anything?

YES!!!

I'm usually not a planner type girl. I don't prepare for anything that over a month or so away. So to see my long-time goals written out is weird but exciting. More than that, it's motivating. It's clear, clean, and solid. I love it.

And it's really, really, really fun. I use markers - actual honest to goodness crayola markers. It's great and reminds me of coloring as a kid (so three, four years ago). I picked up a few fun fonts that I can write in now, and that makes me happy. Besides that, looking up designs and coming up with my own is just great.

From In Dots

So that's my bujo. I do love it. I like seeing my goals all laid out. I love the bright colors and fun fonts. That's why I bujo. The links under pictures two and three will take you to my bujo Pinterest board, where you'll find my favorite designs and fonts.

If you're interested in started a bujo, my journal is this one. Right now, it's actually half off, but I also am eyeing this one, this one, and this one for later or gifts. I'd also would recommend the two videos I watched on YouTube here and here.

Well Ani He's right. - Star Wars Clones - Ideas of Star Wars Clones #starwars #clonetrooper - Well Ani He's right.
From The Force is Strong in this One

Would YOU pick up a bujo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES