2019, I Bid You Good-bye

put your finger on the dot! share cute things at www.sharecute.com
From "The Craziness of Me"

PUPPY!!!

Y'all, I love me some puppy cuteness. My "real job" is right next to a Pet-co, and the cute, clean puppies are the best perks ever.

So hopefully, that made you smile. I want everyone's 2019 to end with the smiling. Even if it's only at a silly puppy, I want you to smile as you face 2020 for the first time, okay? Smile.

Vaughn Motivations and Meditations.⠀ Art The Motivator.
From "To Keep Me Same"

2019 was a year of opposites. I laughed, and I cried. I made memories, and I lived through things I wish I could forget.

In 2019, I started this blog. I finished The Dragons' Stones and started its sequel, The Dragon's Skin. Those are all wonderful, wonderful things.

What does 2020 hold for me?

I plan to find an agent for The Dragons' Stones. That is my biggest goal. I want to travel out of country - something I've never done before. Weirdly enough, I also turn 21 this coming year. So many strange new things.

Pinterest: @Vindhya107 Snapchat: Vindhya107 Twitter: Vindhya_107
From "The Craziness of Me"

Comments

  1. Congratulations of finishing 'The Dragon's Stones'! It must be SO satisfying to finish a book, lol! I hope 2020 is a WONDERFUL year for you too! I actually want to travel too (I'm dying to see Scotland, you know) and I turn 20--which is almost as good as 21, lol!

    God bless you dear, and Happy New Year!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES