An Empty Space

From "The Craziness of Me"

Y'all want to know something crazy? I sometimes I forget that there's anyone out. I sometimes forget that any's listening.

21 Ideas photography nature sky landscapes
Via Pinterest

A lot of the time, it feels like it's just me and my words. This blog is simple empty space. And you know what?

I love that.

I'm writer. An empty page, an empty word document, those are terrifying sometimes. They are serious. This blog? I put a picture at the top of the post, and it isn't empty anymore. Better yet, it's an empty space that can be serious or it can be silly.

See, my blog lets me be me. I put aside my characters and be myself. Whatever I'm feeling, Whatever I'm thinking, I can just write it down. Bad poetry? That's not something I'm ashamed of here. A stupid funny meme? That fits right in. A rant about Tolkien? Why not?

So today, I just want to acknowledge this empty space. I want to appreciate it. I want to enjoy the fact that I have this space.

Embedded
From "Snoopy meets Hobbes"

Comments

  1. I love this. I feel like that on my blog too, sometimes. And I definitely feel that way about a blank piece of paper--or Word document. :) Blogs can be kind of like a journal only better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES