Looking Back at 2020

 

From "Life Truths"

I think that we'd all agree that 2020 was an interesting year, to say the least. But as I look back at it, I do realize one thing.

See, I chose "renewal" to be the word of my 2020. That was what I was focusing on. That was what I wanted to see in my life.

And I did.

It was hard. It was scary. But I saw renewal. In my everyday life, I'm closer to who I am inside. I am happier. My depression is better. So maybe I didn't sell any books. In fact, 2020 wasn't the greatest year for my writing at all. Maybe I didn't keep up with my bullet journal all the time. Maybe I didn't post here as regularly as I wanted to.

But it was a good year for me.

2020 was a year of renewal.


As promised, here's a recent picture of Onyx. She's happy and healthy and one of the greatest things to come out of this year.


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you accomplished your "renewal"! I remember reading your post about that and it inspired me to pick a word...but now I don't remember what it was!! Lol!

    So glad you hear you're doing well! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES