Welcome to the Blog


Let today be the start of something magical รขœ¨ #believe #make inhaler #startnow


Hey, Everyone!
Welcome to my new blog! I'm really excited about this and hope it lives up to my dreams. Basically, those dreams are to write, write, write, and then share that with y'all.

But who knows? I want to post at least once a week, but there's life to be considered. if that gets in the way, just bear with me, okay? I promise I'll be back. Now today's post is simply getting to know me, so here goes!

Hi, I'm Moriah Snell, and I love to write. Most days I go and do my "real job" and come home to my chromebook. I have four or five stories going on in my head at all times. I think at least three of those have made it into drafts, either through actual paper or Google docs. (Ah, google, how I love thee.)

And that's about it. Leave me comments telling me where YOU want to see this blog do, 'cause I'm not great at blog post ideas. I may check Pinterest for some of those too. Come find me there if you want. I save a lot of Tolkien and Marvel and book inspiration, so if those interest you, check my boards out.

Here's a reward meme and then a snippet from my WIP, The Dragon's Skin.

Via Pinterest


“I do apologize if things become a bit unpleasant,” he said calmly.

Then Selene thundered into the room, shoving Nessa out of the way. “Ronan! Where is he? Where is Marcus?”
“I believe he’s eating breakfast,” Ronan answered.
“I want to see him! Now!”
“It would be rude to interpret his meal, Selene.” Ronan smiled. “We must set a good example for him, mustn’t we? After all, he’s only a child.”
“Where is he, Ronan? I want to see my son!”
He pushed his plate away. “The funny thing is, Selene, I want to see my son too. After three years, I want to see him.”
“You haven’t earned the right to see him, Ronan.”
(From The Dragon's Skin, all rights reserved by the author)

Well, thanks for reading this. Y'all are the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES