Right Now

So today is not an official post. This is an "outside the plan" post, okay? Basically, it's a record of what's up in my life right now. These kinds of post will pop up once in a while and hopefully will be enjoyable.

What I'm reading:
Image result for master and apprentice
Star Wars: Master and Apprentice by Claudia Gray: So far it's very good. Now admittedly, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are my favorite Jedi team, with Obi-Wan as my all time favorite character from the franchise. We'll see how it ends.

What I'm writing:
Via Pinterest
The Dragon's Skin by Me: The core draft is over three-fourths of the way done, and the first three and a half chapters are typed up too. I love how things are coming together. Aleksander and Ciara are great characters. I also got to bring in a favorite side character.

What I'm wearing:
So my friend painted these special just for me, and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I love them so much. My friend is super talented.

Have a great week y'all

Comments

  1. Whoa! Those sneakers are AWESOME!! She should sell them. There are companies that will print stuff like that on sneakers and you can sell them, you know. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES