An Unofficial Post

calvin and hobbes
Via Pinterest

I'd really like an answer to Calvin's question, if anyone has one. (And if you don't know who Calvin is, I pity you.)

So I'm home alone at the moment and have completed all my housework. I've also written three and a half pages and typed an entire chapter, so I thought I'd stop by here real quick.

Also...

24 Funny Memes Lol Girls 24
Via Pinterest

Is anybody else disturbed by this fact? No?

What I'm writing:

gray and brown fox on gray surface
Via Pinterest

I'm still deep in The Dragon's Skin, which now has a scene with a grey fox named Red. My core draft had to have two chapters added onto it, and presently chapters one through thirteen are typed up.

What I'm about to Read:

Image result for ogre enchanted
Via Google

My brother picked it up from the library Tuesday and didn't tell me he had! (Bad brother, bad brother!) So yeah, I'm looking forward to that. Ella Enchanted is one of my fave books. Hopefully, this one will live up to it.

What I'm Watching:

@@@ Thranduil
Via Pinterest

So two of my brother are watching The Hobbit movies for the first time - extended edition, of course. We're about half-way through The Desolation of Smaug right now or Hobbit 2 for you uneducated types. (jk,jk)

My brothers' faces are the best, just saying.

Okay, one more meme and I'm gone.

Untitled
Via Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES