THE DRAGON'S SKIN Blurb

Via Pinterest

I've saved a million variations of this. I really have. Several are Loki ('cause he's my boy), but some are different, like this one....

a constant motivation to all writers out there that need it <---- worked for me
Via Pinterest

But wait there's more!

You Should Be Writing
Via Pinterest

Three memes. I don't think I can stall anymore. The point of all this is to say.... I listened to them, wrote like crazy, and finished The Dragon's Skin core draft.

*whoop, whoop*
 
So today, I'm going to try writing its first blurb (that thing on the back of the book). Hopefully, it goes okay. We'll see.

~


Mermaid, Aesthetic, Sea, Ocean, Beach, Water, Summer
Via Pinterest

Ciara is back where her life began - trapped in Crosia Castle. Her father, King Bricius, still hates her, but she's worried about more than that. Aleksander is endanger, and he doesn't even know it. Worse, she has no way to warn him.

In Caledonia, Aleksander is determined to complete the Princess Quest. It's the only way he can keep Ciara safe forever. However, Ronan is the only person who can take him to the legendary Caledonian dragon, and an old friend says he can't be trusted.

In different countries and facing different dangers, can Ciara and Aleksander protect each other? Or will their success disappear and leave them with tears?

Because even if only one of them fails, the other will pay the price for both of them.

~

Well, that was fun. I admit, it's a bit rough, but nothing is final in a writer's life. Everything gets edited sooner or later.

Have a good Tuesday, y'all.

The Path to My Heart
Via Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES