An Unofficial Post


847HS Dear Santa I Can Explain 5" x 10" Heavy 040 Hanging Aluminum Vintage Style Sign With Rounded C
From "The Craziness of Me"

Seriously, Santa. I'm an angel. I promise. But if you met my sister(s), you would completely understand. It's not my fault. Really.

This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.
From "The Craziness of Me"

As a side note, I love this fox. I actually love foxes period. But this one is adorable and seasonal. It's a freaking Christmas fox, y'all! Oh, and speaking of seasonal....

Merry Christmas!
From "The Craziness of Me"

Okay. I think that's enough rambling for the moment. Let's get back to the point of this post.... What was my point? I forget. UMMM.....

Yeah, my brain's dead.  Oh, well.

What I'm  Listening To:

From "My Childhood = Disney"
So if you haven't seen Frozen II, you're missing out. It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I saw it twice in one weekend - totally worth it.

My favorite songs are "When I'm Older" (sung by Olaf), "Lost in the Woods" (sung by Kristoff), and "The Next Right Thing" (sung by Anna).

My absolute fave is "All is Found".




What I Just  Read:

The Unsung Hero of Birdsong, USA Uncovers the History of African American WWII Heroes | Brightly
From "my Love Language"
 This is an excellent book. I've never read this author before, but her style in incredible.

Gabriel is a 12 year old white boy living in South Carolina during 1946. Careless from the excitement of a new bicycle, he doesn't brake at a red light.

He's saved by Meriwether Hunter, an African-American in need of work. One thing leads to another, and Gabriel will never be the same because of it.

Brenda Woods is a master of the Southern dialect, and her skill is breathtaking - true but unassuming. Even better, her characters fit their time period without being stereotypical or unsympathetic.






What I'm Excited For:

Star Wars Rise Of Skywalker Poster
From "The Force is Strong in this One"
 Anybody else counting done the days until this comes out?

I can't wait!! It should be great!! All the trailers have been amazing, and hopefully, the movie lives up to them.

Yes, I am a Reylo shipper, so I'm eager to see what happens there. And the trailers have dropped so M-A-N-Y  hints. It's not fair....


My family will probably see it New Year's Eve. I'll update my opinion sometime afterward.









What I'm Working On:

I hope that one day they will.
From "My Lifeblood ~ Writing"
I still need to rework the timeline of The Dragon's Skin. Hopefully, that's tomorrow's project (that or wrapping....).

Once I do that, it's matter of writing about six to eight chapters and then smoothing the whole thing into one story.

Meanwhile, I'm editing The Dragons' Stones a little. It's nothing major - just strengthening sentences and scenes.










I think that's about it. There's really nothing left in my brain, so I guess that means this is over. So long... Good bye, Cruel World!!

JK. I'll be back later. Here's y'all's meme.


Untitled
From "The Craziness of Me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES