An Unofficial Post

From "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

Here's hoping everyone is having a fabulous March so far and that adulting isn't being a pain. Today's post is light, airy, and random. We'll touch on my fandoms and just have some fun, okay? Let's go!!

#MarvelMotivationMonday
From "Avengers Assemble"

Anybody a fan of Clint because of the comics, not the movies? I'll confess to being behind on the MCU, but I grew up reading comics. Clint is an amazing character. I find this quote of his to be exactly what I need most days.

Officialfist: - #officialfist:
From "Far Over the Misty Mountains"

My happy thought right now is that Boromir is responsible for Faramir's happy ending. By saving Merry and Pippin, he enables them to, in turn, save Faramir and Eowyn's lives. (And no, Denethor is NOT responsible; I don't care what happened in the movies!!!)

Emperor's New Groove They do not lie!!!:)
From "My Childhood = Disney"

My family now has Disney Plus, and I am loving re-watching the older movies. Some of my younger siblings haven't even seen certain ones, and getting to share favorites with them is just so great.

Hahahaha... You boys will never win against mothers or women!!!!
From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

I'm practically in love with this kind of Middle Earth meme! They are so funny!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed that as much as I did. I promise that next week's post will be a little more meaningful, but sometimes I just want some fluff. Leave me a comment if you related to any of this or if you'd like to read more posts like this one.

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

Comments

  1. I love your unofficial posts. :) They make me smile. And you always find the BEST MEMES!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES