BUT. . .

TITLE~ Rainy Day Window  Fine Art Photography Print  The longer Im away from Washington State, the colder I am whenever I go back! My last visit it literally started raining on the tarmac as I waited for my bags, and this was the scene I woke up to the next morning--in the third week of June :)
Via Pinterest

















Rain
hits the window
Wind
blows the leaves
Clouds
cover the sky

I
sit by myself
I
hide from reality
I
long for escape

Where
is the light?
Where
is the life?
Where
is my soul?

I
lost it
I
have nothing
I
live in darkness

Noise
fills the air
People
fill the house
Life
does not stop

BUT. . .

I
am not lost
I
am valued
I
am still alive

Rain
dances on glass
Wind
plays with leaves
Clouds
renew the sky

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES