Not an Official Post

We need it. I'm also pinning this for the fact that someone said we need it hahahaha
From "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

So that's as close as I come to hugging anyone right now. It's kinda sad, actually. (Curse you, CVID-19!!)

I like this one
From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

I think I'm going to start using this sentence. It's literally awesome. Wander what would be a good way to hand letter it? MMmmm...

Anywhooo....

I'm stuck at home and bored. There's nothing toooo ddoooooooooooo!!!!!!! But here's what I'm up to.

Buy here

I actually picked this up at my local 5Below, and I love it!! I've used it multiple times. Though I was worried about clogging my pores, this has been great for my dry skin. I just rub in into my skin before bed, and my skin feels amazing when I awake up. (Yes, I sleep in it.)

The Ruins of Gorlan: Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1
Find it here

I don't have access to this series at the moment, but I'm craving the characters so bad right now. Does anyone else do that? Crave the comfort and personalities of favorite characters? (Please tell me I'm not alone!!)

I give this entire series five stars. I recommend for everyone. GO READ THEM!!! Warning: this is a 15-ish book series and also has a companion series.

Find it here

I picked this lovely edition up at Costco around Christmas but didn't start on it until the beginning of March. I have another book by David Day, also about Tolkien, and I enjoyed it a lot. I give props to Day for being an OG Tolkien fan, and his books seriously show that love to the point of nerdiness.

The only negative I have for this is I really wish Day had a better grip of multiple mythologies. It's nothing major. I just feel like Tolkien had such a deep understanding that any author attempting to write about Tolkien needs to know their stuff.


And to finish this up, here's a short list of my fave youtubers
  1. Kayley Melissa, your friendly neighborhood hairstylist. She's been on youtube for 10 years and does really cute hairstyles for both long and short hair.
  2. Hello Future Me, no shame, is a nerd channel. However, he has an excellent format and a lot of writing related videos.
  3. Shayda Campbell is one of the sweetest youtubers I follow. She does amazing watercolor tutorials, and I adore her bullet journal videos.
  4. Peter Hollens is an a cappella artist, the husband of another talented youtuber, father of two boys, and a huge disney fan. His videos are just spectacular!! 
So if you're bored, maybe go look so of them up. Most of them have a TON of content.

Stay healthy and safe, y'all, okay? The world's an even bigger mess than normal right now, and I'd hate for anything to happen to y'all.

“Before we work on artificial intelligence why don’t we do something about natural stupidity?” ~ Steve Polyak | Lola's Curmudgeonly Musings about Life, Love & Other Trifles
From "Snoopy meets Hobbes"

Comments

  1. I've seen that Tolkien book at Costco too! I've thought about getting it...maybe I will now. :D And I'll have to try out that gel mask too. I've been getting more interested in skincare lately, because I've almost entirely weened myself off of makeup--except mascara of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES