New Blog Schedule + Small Life Update

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

Yes, it does. Yes, it does!

So before we get into today's post, I just want to share a quick update about my personal life.


This is Onyx.



So... bad picture, I know, but this one of her favorite positions. She is seven weeks old and a bundle of energy. As I write this, she's happily playing in my lap. Her modes are "eat", "play", and "cuddle".

Via Pinterest

Okay, now that I got my Onyx love out of the way, let's move onto the actual post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm not the best at coming up with content all the time. My bullet journal helps, but a lot of the time, I have zero ideas. The end result is bad posts or unofficials posts. I dislike this. So I've come up with a way to hopefully prevent this.

I'm going to have a set-ish schedule.

It's go something like this:

WEEK 1: UPDATE ON WIPS
   In this post, I'll share my monthly word count goal and whether or not I met last month's. Then I'll share about whatever WIP I'm writing on and how it's going.

WEEK 2: TEASER TUESDAY
   This post will be about 250 words from my various WIPS, with a different one being used every month. I'll also include the relevant Pinterest board. 

WEEK 3: THE MONTH'S WRITING PROCESS
   I want to low-key track my writing process and how it evolves, so this post will be for that. I'll include what my routine is, what's inspiring me, what's distracting me, and what I'm reading.

WEEK 4: URBAN FAIRIES
   So this is a short story (I think) that I'm working on for fun. I thought it would also be a great way to share some of my work with y'all. When it runs out, I'll start a fresh story.

Anything outside of these is either an unofficial post or a mini-series.

To true
From "Writer's Life" in "Writing Help"


So yeah, hopefully, this will be a good thing for me and this blog. If it turns out that it's not, 'll just throw it straight out the window. We'll see starting in May.

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

Comments

  1. Love that first meme, haha! Looking forward to what your blog schedule holds! And that picture of you and Onyx is adorable. <3 I'd love to see more pictures of you doing whatever it is you do all the time, lol! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES