An Unofficial Post

From "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, so I thought it would be fun to pull it out of the closet and dust it off. Any objections? No? Good. Let's get started.

~~~~~~~~

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

I laughed so hard at this!!


I used this layout in my bullet journal. I usually use a big, two page calendar for my monthly layout. This took less time as well as less space. My inspiration was this:

From "Bullet Journal Inspiration"

Think I did as well as the OG?

Prince Across the Water (Stuart Quartet, #3)
Via Goodreads

Presently, I'm reading Prince Across the Water by Jane Yolen and Robert J. Harris. Jane Yolen is one of my favorite authors, and I love her Stuart Quartet! Check out my Goodreads account for updates as I read more.


And.... yeah, that's it. Hope y'all enjoyed this mini update about my life. See ya later!

From "My Childhood = Disney"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES