July 2020 WIP Update

 
...my own little world. (Spelling correction: Disappears. Seriously check your spelling people.)
From "Advice" in "Writing Help"

Yep, yep, yep. I'm an introvert; sue me.

"We shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited." XD
From "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

See what I mean?

A coffee  for you from me
Also from "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

Anywhoo, I hope everyone enjoyed Independence Day. I had to work at my "real job", soooo I did nothing. Well, okay, I wore a patriotic shirt and started watching Hamilton on Disney+. But I hope y'all found a fun way to celebrate.

I went into June kind of scared. The month didn't seem to hold much promise. My big hope was to do a lot of commenting on The Dragon's Skin. My goal was to do Chapters 1 -12. I got through Chapter 10 and started Chapter 11.

So I'm down by about one and a half chapters. However, I did set up a table of contents which allows me to move around faster. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get more done on the go, since it's easier to find my place now.

From "Writer's Life" in "Writing Help"

The Dragon's Skin has a total of thirty-six chapters, and in July, I want to comment through Chapter 15. If I can do that and balance my increased workload, I think I'll be on my way to figuring out how to both write regularly and work full-time. (And that's now a goal for 2020.)

We'll see how all this goes come August. I could slay it, or I could flunk horribly. That's life, y'all.

Ok..... Be safe. Stay healthy. Drop me a comment if you like, and I'll see you next week - same time, same place.

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES