July 2020 Writing Process

Couldn't have said it better myself. I love Ellen :)
From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

Finally.... someone who understands the REAL problems of life. Moving on...

chainbreakerblog: “…no matter how dark my sky has been. ”
From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

Explosive and deadly, but oh, do I shine bright. This is what I aspire to be. This is what I want to be said of me. What would you like said of you?



For anyone who's interested, my kitten Onyx is about four months old, a healthy weight, and super active. Even better, she's happy and loved.

Okay... so I should probably get to the point of this post. Which you already know if you read the title. 

My writing process for July is spotty at best. I'm trying to integrate it into my daily life, via phone and laptop. But it's sooo easy to just open up Youtube or Pinterest and not work on my WIPs. So I'm trying to be more disciplined about it.

Ideally, I would be dedicating an hour in the morning or evening to editing/writing, as well as my break times. My "real job" is full time though, and I'm trying to figure out how my writing (which I NEED) fits into all my responsibilities without causing problems. If you have any tips, let me know below.

And yeah, that's my writing process for the month. Sorry it's not more put together, but honestly, I'm struggling right now. It's not all fun and fantasy. Maybe August will be better....

From "Far Over the Misty Mountains"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES