August 2020 Writing Update

From "The Craziness of Moriah Snell"

If you don't do this, so help me, I will come through this blog post and slap you. My own precious kitty is solid black, but she absolutely deserves all the love. Don't judge based off color, okay?

(Great... Now my post has a political message, and all I wanted to do was post a cute, funny pic. *sigh*)

Anywhoo, as my work load increases - and it will only get bigger - I'm finding it hard to grab time for my blog. I want to do it. I really do, but somehow there's either no time or no motivation. I planned to keep it up and running, of course. Just be aware that my posting schedule may be about to fly out the window.

From "Books, Movies, Coffee, Etc."

Soooo in July, I hoped to comment on Chapters 10-15 of The Dragon's Skin. I'm currently on Chapter 23, thanks to weekly sessions at a local coffee shop. It's straight up amazing how much you can get done when you just set a couples hours aside, y'all.

Moving through August, I'd like to see myself get through Chapter 28. I'd love to get through Chapter 30, honestly, but don't see that happening. However, if I get through 28, that leaves me with eight chapters or roughly speaking, two months worth of commenting.

That in turn lands me in October, which is great. Why? Because then I can attempt NaNoWriMo for the first time in November and then take December off 'cause retail job during the holidays.

#writinglife
From "Writer's Life" in "Writing Help"

And those are my plans. As long as 2020 doesn't go haywire again (fingers crossed), I'll hopefully meet all of them soon. Let's find out together, shall we?

Until then, stay safe; stay healthy. Leave me a comment or two (or three or four, I won't judge). I'll post again when I find time, 'kay?

funny loki gifs | Loki #Loki gif #Loki gifs #Loki Laufeyson
From "Avengers Assemble!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES