Tonight

Via Pinteresrt


It's dark now. My apartment is quiet. I'm watching a movie on Netflix. I like it. It's good. Onyx is nearby. I'm wrapped in a blanket.

My mind is quiet. I'm a little lonely. I haven't seen one of my friends much lately. I miss her.

Work has been hard. The hours are long. Management demands a lot.

Part of me wants to cry. Part of me wants to sleep. I'm not sure what exactly I'm writing. I should probably delete all of this. It's nonsense.

But it's also the truth.

It's me right now. It's me as I am in this moment.

So I won't delete it. I'll post it. Because these moments are important. They're me as I really am. They're me without the noise and masks. I just am. I'm not afraid to be me anymore. I want to know who I am. I can't learn that if I constantly erase the words that are me.

I'm Moriah. Tonight, I am quiet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES