Hello, 2020

From "The Craziness of Me"

At a get-together last night, someone asked what everyone's "word of 2020" was - a word to summarize what they hoped for in the coming year. I couldn't decide on one but continued to think about it.

My word for 2020 is "RENEWAL".

flower GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
From Pinterest

Why renewal?

When I thought over 2019 for my last post, I realized that there were so many things in my life that I'm not happy with. Some of them are nothing more than unpleasant situations. Others are parts of my personality and life that I want to change.

Basically, I want 2020 to a year that I look back on and say "I am better, I am stronger, and I am renewed." I want to come out of this year full of positive, lasting changes. I want to come out of 2020 as fuller version of myself that isn't scared and isn't ashamed.

Why renewal?

Because I want to renew my life.

Because I want to renew myself.

best-new-year-screensavers
From Pinterest

Comments

  1. That's a really good idea--a word for 2020. I like yours...I'll have to think of one for myself. I think it'll be pretty similar to yours though--I think we have some similar goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES