What's Up in January, 2020

From "The Craziness of Me"

If this doesn't make sense to you, I have five books you need to read. 'Cause. . . .

We offer genuine and custom-tailored Book marketing services and promotion strategies on every possible platforms which will help you to showcase the books, sample chapters, author interviews, fliers, posters, banners etc. Our marketing services include book reviews, author interviews, blogs, graphic or book cover sharing, video trailers, Social media campaigning via contest, events, quiz, and giveaways. We are providing effective Book Marketing services at most affordable price. #Bookworm #Book
From "My Love Language"

Cumberbatch knows what's up. 

Coffee Stickers Stickers | Redbubble
From "The Craziness of Me"

Anywhooo..!!!

2020 is offically underway. Already, it's shaping up to be a killer year, full of changes and growth. For anyone who didn't read the post: Hello, 2020, my word of 2020 is "Renewal". I'm hoping and praying for positive changes all this year.

Reading in 2020:
So part of that is (of course) my reading and writing. As I've had to adult more, my reading has slipped. Thus, my book intake has dropped, and that is sadness. I'm combating that in a couple ways. The site Goodreads is one of them.

Goodreads is basically a tracker of how many books you read. It also allows you to set a goal for the year, telling you when you're behind or ahead. The site offers suggested books that are easily added to to a "WANT TO READ" list. Becoming friends with people always you to see what they're reading, read their reviews, and comment on fave books.

Here, There Be Dragons (chronicles Of The Imaginarium Geographica, The)
Look me up if you like. I'd love to be friends and see what you're reading. My personal reading goal for 2020 is one hundred books. Let's hope I make it.

What I'm Reading:
Currently, I'm re-reading The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica by James A. Owens. It's a seven books series. I'm on book four, The Shadow Dragons.

These are high fantasy with a H-E-A-V-Y dose of time-travel. The plots loop back and forth through time and space. So don't be surprised if they leave your head spinning.

I would recommend these books for fourteen years and up. They're worth the time and complications, in my opinion though. I would rate the entire series from four to five stars.


       What I'm Writing:
Mermaid, Aesthetic, Sea, Ocean, Beach, Water, Summer
From "The Dragon Books"
I'm still deep in the midst of The Dragon's Skin. Most of the re-arranging that I had to do with the Story Points. There's about ten completely new chapters that I need to write, but I'm looking forward to that. It'll be fun and fresh.

Each chapter should be around 2500-ish words, which will give me another 25k words. That puts the book at about 60,00 words, and that's right where I want it. It'll also give me the space I need to grow my characters and the side plots.





A Weird Writer Thing:
From Pinterest
 So I chopped my hair shortly before Christmas, and it's now the shortest I've ever worn it.

But since messy buns aren't an option anymore, I'm finding that it's gotta be clean. If it's greasy, I just can't focus on my words. And it has to be out of my face, or just forget writing. But I love how chic and confident I feel with it. Like someone on the back flap of a book cover.


Have a great week, y'all. Hope  to see everyone back in one week, or whenever I post next.

Hahahaha
From "The Craziness of Me"

Comments

  1. I'M DYING TO SEE YOUR HAIR MORIAH!!! Will you do a post with a picture of it?? I'll have to check out Goodreads--it sounds pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookin' It

Please Remember....

Teaser Tuesday with THE DRAGONS' STONES